Wolf Cove Inn – Poland, ME
October 10, 2021
Poland, ME Offered for sale at $3,695,000
The Wolf Cove Inn is situated on the eastern shore of Tripp Lake in the Lakes Region of Maine.
Resplendent with gardens, pine groves, lawns and a sweeping shoreline, guests enjoy beautiful sunsets on nearly two acres with over 550 feet feet of private shorefront on the lake.
Walk more than 40 feet off the porch and your feet will get wet! Now that’s a true waterfront Maine inn. The inn features 11 comfortable guest rooms, plus a beautiful cabin, all furnished with unique, Maine-style decorations. If guests want privacy or simply more space, the private Eagle’s Nest Cabin provides plenty of both. They even have select dog-friendly rooms so four-legged family members can come along for the ride! Wolf Cove Inn has built a reputation for romantic, lakeside small weddings with a gorgeous backdrop for such a special occasion.
Homemade gourmet breakfasts are included with every guest stay, and their add-on dinner option includes salad, pizza and dessert for two at their “Tripp Lake Pizzeria”! And how about something so unique as a romantic dinner for two, served in the inn’s boathouse?!
Wolf Cove Inn made the Top Five Finalists for Down East Magazine “Best of Maine for 2021″
• 5 Jordan Shore Drive, Poland, ME 04274
• Farmhouse style, built in 1894
• Lot size: 1.74 acres
• 553 feet of water frontage on Tripp Lake Shoreline
• Limited Residential zoning
• Boathouse dock, kayaks, canoes and paddles with rack
• 473 road frontage on Jordan Shore Drive
• Map 32 Lot 1 Book 8838 Page 112 Androscoggin County Register of Deeds
• 2021 real estate taxes $15,780
• 6,940 sq.ft., 3 finished floors including 660sf cabin plus unfinished basement
• 12 total guest rooms – 11 in the main inn and 1 stand alone cabin, (built in 2016)
• Very large main lounge/dining room for guests
• Sun porch (popular for very small indoor wedding ceremonies)
• Wedding ceremony area with arbor, granite patio and beautiful landscaping
• Fire pit and chairs
• Fire sprinkler system
• Generac generator, 2017
• 6 gas (propane) fireplaces
• Private well/septic
• Metal roof, 2016
- Offered for sale at $3,695,000
- Terms: Financial detail provided to qualified buyer with signed NDA