Why do you need a Channel Manager for your Hotel
July 9, 2019
Working with different online sales and distribution channels (OTAs) is a good option to create new sales opportunities in different markets at the same time, and increase the visibility of hotels online. Every time a hotel signs up for a new OTA they can experience difficulty managing calendar inventory, rates, promotions and reservations from different extranets. Using multiple booking agencies also means the possibility for overbookings.
The solution is the use of a Channel Manager to:
- Manage different OTAs at the same time
- Save a lot of time
- More Visibility translates into More Sales
- Mistakes can be expensive. Avoid errors
- Integrate with a Property Management System
- Create different rules and scenarios for each channel
- Manage all your reservations from one screen
Instant World Booking has partnered with MyAllocator to provide a world class channel management solution at an affordable price. Read more about the Benefits of joining MyAllocator through Instant World Booking.