Crockett, TX Offered for sale at $3,999,000
Best know for active water sports like water skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, swimming, and fishing. With the four waterfront rental homes are four rental properties not on the water, however, two are across the street from the waterfronts, with one other only a short walk to the lake. The last rental in the group is a free-standing property situated on eight acres located approximately five miles from the resort. Amenities included with the resort consist of a 1500 SF event center for weddings, family reunions, parties, etc…with 2-bathrooms, and a basketball court, there are two additional lots where other rentals can be built, two deluxe covered RV spots for large motorhome or fifth wheel and one smaller spot for smaller RV all with 50 amp service and sewage hookups, two large metal storage buildings, one with a restroom and a washer and dryer. Laundry facilities with three washers and dryers and a red barn equipment building with two extra rooms and a restroom/ shower.The properties are listed below.
1. Pat’s Place – Pats Place sleeps up to 14 people, it has two Primaryaster Bedrooms, each with its own entrance to private areas attached to the main deck. The Main deck has a large cover, a gas grill, table, fans, and lighting. This deck is high up in the tree canopy. It sets 50 or more feet above the lake, the lake is less than 100 feet away. All of the bedrooms have 32″ flat-screen televisions, ceiling fans, and linens. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are queen beds with their own 32″ televisions. Bedroom 5 is a double lower bunk with a twin top and 32″ television. The game room can easily be its own semi-private bedroom. It has its own bathroom as well as two futons that are best for children.
2. Lakeside – Lakeside is the largest and most spacious home with over 4200 SF. It sets on two lake lots, has a Gazebo and its very own boathouse. The 7 bedrooms and large upper game-room accommodate groups up to (but not exceeding) 22. Lakeside has a gas grill connected to a large tank so running out of propane is not an issue. It has a washer/dryer, two refrigerators, televisions in every bedroom with cable. The home has wireless internet, with Netflix in the L.R. and Game room.
3. Owners Resident – This information will be entered later
4. Awesome View – Awesome View offers incredible views of the lake from it’s huge shaded decks and sunny docks. Sit under the cabana and enjoy the breeze from the lake and ceiling fans while relaxing with a tablet or book. You could go down to the huge dock that sets over the lake and play in the water with your own complimentary kayaks. Awesome View has 3-bedrooms, and 2-baths, let’s start upstairs. The Master is a queen and has a private third-level balcony. It’s a favorite with many that like to sip coffee and look at the lake or read. It’s a unique feeling to be sipping coffee 50+ feet above the lake. All the bedrooms have 32″ televisions with cable. The second queen faces the front of the home (street side) and has a balcony overlooking the front gardens. Fishing off the dock is a favorite with the kids as well as the parents. If you like to eat what’s caught you have your own private fish cleaning station. At the end of the day, it’s time to head back to the Awesome View and fire up the gas grill, which is connected to a large tank which means you won’t run out of gas in the middle of a meal. As the evening creeps in and it gets darker it’s time to round up the kids, light the fire, and make S’mores around the outdoor pit. The home comes with a complimentary stack of firewood.
5. Henrys Hideaway – This 4 bedroom home has all the amenities and comforts of a fine home. As is the case with all our houses there is no carpet to trap allergens. All our floors are tile and laminate (wood) flooring. The Counters in Henry’s are granite, in the baths as well as the kitchen. The home has two full bathtubs with showers. Henry’s is a Lakeview home. Henrys has an assortment of beautiful decks to spre