Marietta, GA Offered for sale at $899,000
The Stanley House Inn, in downtown Marietta, Georgia, opened in 1984 as a bed and breakfast inn and a special events venue (capacity 116),and has been operating continually since then. The Stanley House is a 6,659-square foot classic Queen Ann Victorian mansion, zoned O&I (office and institutional), and currently operating as a bed and breakfast inn with 8 guest rooms and as a special events venue (mostly weddings). It is offered as a turn-key business opportunity for $899,000. Owners are not required to live on site. Owner financing is possible with a strong down payment. In addition to the real estate, the sale includes:
1. Furniture, televisions, bedding, draperies, lamps, pictures, mirrors, decorations and miscellaneous for all six guest rooms and two guest apartments.
2. All common area furniture including banquet tables, banquet and folding chairs, antique server and cabinets, antique bar, paintings, television, stereo, lamps and decorations.
3. Complete contents of kitchen including appliances-2 refrigerators, commercial ice maker, commercial dishwasher, range, microwave, and warming oven and all banquet equipment including chaffing dishes, serving platters and bowls, dinner plates, stainless flatware, beverage dispensers, commercial coffee maker, and serving utensils.
4. All outdoor furniture including folding chairs for courtyard wedding ceremonies.
5. All contents of first floor office/storage/laundry room including refrigerator, commercial freezer, washer, dryer, storage racks, spare linens, bedding and towels, and vacuum cleaner.
6. Bed and breakfast operating manual including menus and recipes.
7. Transfer of the Stanley House bed and breakfast website www.thestanleyhouse.com and Anand hotel reservation system ($75 monthly)
8. All proprietary Stanley House wedding package sales and marketing material including the wedding website www.weddinginnatlanta.com , contract forms, and wedding planning forms.
9. Event staff job descriptions and an outline of work routines for events. The bed and breakfast operation is run by two employees. One works Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and the other works Thursday through Sunday. Both love their jobs and would be happy to stay and work with new owners.
10. Complete on-site training by current owner for 14 days and consultation for the new owner(s) for up to 90 days following the sale.
- 8 Guest Rooms
- 10 Guest Room Baths
- Has Owner’s Quarters
- Built in 1895
- Last Renovated in 2019
- Opened in 1984
- Building is 6,659 SQFT
- Lot is 0.25 Acres
- Photo Gallery
- Property Website
- Offered for sale at $899,000
- Occupancy Rate: 46%
- Average Daily Rate: 135
- Annual revenue is $275,000
- Terms: Owner financing with 25% down(5-year term, 30 year amortization)