Secluded Resort-Style Bed and Breakfast For Sale – Pinellas County, FL
July 4, 2021
Pinellas County, FL Offered for sale at $1,400,000
Capstone Business Brokers has been exclusively engaged to sell a secluded resort-style bed and breakfast, minutes from the beach. The company is in a highly desirable location in Florida’s densely populated Pinellas County. The Company offers three resort-style guest suites with private bathrooms, private and semi-private outdoor areas, grills, firepits, and access to the peaceful central courtyard with a heated pool. Seclusion, close proximity to the beach, resort-style amenities, and conveniences provided, as well as adequate off-street parking for all visitors, are all reasons why guests adore this resort. As the industry swiftly recovers, the company has seen revenue growth and strong occupancy. The Company’s dedication to providing a high-quality resort-style bed and breakfast has allowed it to forge long-lasting relationships with a consistent stream of repeat and new customers. This tropical estate offers endless opportunities for growth.
– Drive incremental growth by converting the 2-bedroom main house into a rental unit, the addition of a bed to the larger suite, or possibly renovating another unfinished structure into several rental units.
– Benefit from an anticipated increase in business volume by increasing marketing across other vacation booking platforms thereby increasing profit margins. Primary booking platforms currently used are AirBnB and VRBO.
– Increase working owner to full-time status dedicated to sales and marketing efforts to promote future growth
– Due to rising real estate sales, the Florida market is enjoying substantial expansion. Property can also be purchased as a residential property with in-law suites.
– Proven, turnkey business model with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and comfort, and forging relationships with return visitors.
– This hidden tropical haven has been meticulously designed and extremely well maintained with considerable attention to detail for the ultimate guest experience.
– The elegantly furnished main house is a luxurious two-bedroom, one-bathroom residence with a bonus room that can be closed off from the guest quarters by locking doors and is decorated with old Florida flair and charm.
– During the peak season, which runs from January to August, the company boasts high occupancy rates. The company attracts more localized guests and last-minute travelers during the slower months. Current reservations extend into March 2022.
– Pinellas County, FL tourism industry is booming at almost pre-pandemic numbers with Q1 2021 rebounding rapidly.
The owner is seeking a 100% buyout.
The transaction includes all tangible assets associated with the business, as well as all intangible assets such as room names, and logos. Includes $38k in Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment
Company is on track for another record year despite the current COVID-19 pandemic. Continued growth is projected in 2021, with LTM revenue already topping $60K by 5.31.2021.
**Non-Disclosure Agreement & Financial Statement required before address or any other detailed information can be released on this opportunity** 30 Page Confidential Memorandum available.
Please contact Penny Patrizi for more information or to request the NDA and Financial Stmt.
Phone: 727-592-8711 Email: email@example.com