Cabins, WV Offered for sale at $1,375,000
This destination Select Registry® inn has been described as “an outpost of luxury in the wilderness” and offers guests an unparalleled connection to the natural world. The Potomac Highlands region is a true outdoor natural playground that encompasses the Allegheny Mountains and the Monongahela National Forest. The inn sits in a reachable corner of this region and draws most of its guests from the Washington, D.C., and Pittsburg areas, both of which are about 150 miles away. These heavily populated areas provide a steady stream of well-heeled travelers looking to connect with each other and the Inn’s stunning natural surroundings.
West Virginia Attractions in proximity to this Potomac Highlands West Virginia inn for sale include:
– Blackwater Falls State Park – Located in the Alleghany Mountains and featuring a 57-foot waterfall.
– North Fork Mountain Trail – Hiking is a supremely popular activity in the region; several trails connect to the property and others are within minutes of the inn.
– Spruce Knob – the highest point in West Virginia
– Seneca Rocks – hiking and technical climbing
– World-Class Fishing in Smoke Hole Canyon and beyond
– NROCKS Outdoor Adventures (Nelson Rocks Adventure Center) is the premier guided climbing center in West Virginia and the North Fork Valley Region, offering canopy tours, zipline, and technical climbing
The inn offers 10 guest accommodations. Seven of the guest rooms are in the Main House, there are two suites with lofts built in October of 2008 in a separate building steps from the main inn, as well as a cabin suitable for longer stays and family or group travel. The inn also has a massage room and conference and event facility on the lower level of the suite/loft units which offers an opportunity for expansion of the business. The inn offers its guests an attractive and comfortable venue from which to visit the area attractions of the West Virginia mountains, rich with outdoor adventures and Appalachian beauty. Ample parking, above average room sizes, and rustic regional character, enhance the guest experience.
The inn offers an all-inclusive experience with a commercial kitchen and dining in two separate dining rooms (about 25% of the inn’s revenues come from full-service dining). This inn has a common room on the first floor of the Main House with adjacent decks with mountain views, an additional separate game room, two dining rooms, and decks and porches with ample outdoor seating.
All guest rooms have private, en-suite baths, some with whirlpool tubs, and all rooms are served by central or split air conditioning and heating units. Several rooms feature gas fireplaces which contribute favorably to the guest experience and room rates.
The owner’s quarters is a separate cabin-style home with large master bedroom, two smaller bedrooms in a loft design, office area, and living and kitchen space. These quarters are private and spacious. They also feature a spacious two-car garage.
Contact The B&B Team® for details on this exceptional West Virginia Inn for Sale.
- 10 Guest Rooms
- 12 Guest Room Baths
- Has Owner’s Quarters
- Lot is 6 Acres
- Photo Gallery
- Offered for sale at $1,375,000