Emporium, PA Offered for sale at $01
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Hunter’s Haven on 38± Acres
BID ONLINE NOW THRU Thursday, September 10 • 7 PM ET
591 Homestead Rd, Emporium, PA 15834
Wind down a private, gated road through the woods & meadows into the heart of Pennsylvania’s elk herd management area to discover a hunter’s haven!
Located in the mountains of Cameron County, this very remote property allows you your own private escape, but also offers electricity and internet connection to the outside world. The house overlooks a large open field at the head of a wooded hollow and is perfect for the wildlife enthusiast, hunter, artist, writer or just for meditation & clearing the mind.
Close enough to town for easy access but far enough away to be considered a private sanctuary, the tranquil setting this property offers what can be considered a utopia to a hunter looking for their own private refuge. This is property that must be experienced to be truly appreciated!
• 3,120± sq ft
• 4 BR / 2 BA
• Open floor plan
• First & second floor decks
• Electricity & internet connection available
• HVAC & propane furnace
• Motion light sensors
• Exterior generator hookup
• Full basement
• Built in 2012
• Elk, deer, bears, turkeys and other wildlife
• Walking distance to game lands
• 1.2± mile private, gated road
Bid at JelliffAuctions.HiBid.com
JelliffAuctions.com | 570-835-4214
United Country | Jelliff Auction & Realty
Randy Jelliff, Auctioneer
TERMS: OGM’s are not owned by seller and do not convey. Visit website for full terms. Each franchise office is independently owned & operated. Health and safety measures to include social distancing and the use of facial coverings over the nose and mouth will be required at any potential showings.
- Offered for sale at $01
- Terms: TERMS: OGM’s are not owned by seller and do not convey. Visit website for full terms. Each franchise office is independently owned & operated. Health and safety measures to include social distancing a