Oak Valley Inn & suites – Geneseo, NY
May 25, 2021
Geneseo, NY Offered for sale at $300,000
The Oak Valley Inn and Suites in Geneseo, NY was built in 1868 as a Poor House on118 acres. Over the years the Inn has been completely renovated but the rooms are still complemented with high ceilings and tall windows. It is located in a beautiful, historic community in the heart of Livingston County. Each of the 13 guest rooms has its own private bath, individual heat and air condition controls and natural toiletries. Suites are available with fireplaces, jetted tubs and King or Queen beds. There are local attractions for everyone from fine dining, to fishing all within minutes from the Inn. Free WiFi 8 acres to enjoy nature and relax in the peace and quite. An outside fire pit is located out front to keep you warm on cool evenings.
- Offered for sale at $300,000
- Occupancy Rate: Varies per season / 25% total
- Average Daily Rate: 120.00
- Annual revenue is $150,000
- Terms: 25% down. Innkeeper to own option considered for the right person or couple. Turnkey sale of Business, website, guest list and advanced reservations. Additional revenue stream included!!