Holladay House Bed and Breakfast – Orange, VA
February 4, 2021
Orange, VA Offered for sale at $599,000
Few inns in Virginia have the same combination of longevity, location, and success. In the cute historic Town of Orange, Holladay House is the only full-service lodging business on Main Street, which makes it perfectly situated for visitors who want to explore the area while also experiencing professional hospitality and first-rate accommodations.
* Virtually all needs are within walking distance: restaurants, salons, spas, retail shops, pharmacy, post office, arts center, office supplies, town and county offices, convenience stores, auto repair, museum, etc.
* Over 30 years of successful operations
* Start earning income immediately! Furnished property with 6 well-maintained guest accommodations, an Owner’s apartment, space for an office, fully-functional kitchen and dining
room, and all equipment needed for cooking, serving, and storing food. Furnishings include many authentic antiques (some of which are Holladay family heirlooms from this house) as well as state-of-the-art made-in-Virginia premium mattresses.
- Offered for sale at $599,000
- Terms: For financial information please contact us.